The conference cost is 120 euro which includes conference participation, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks. 45 euro is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
Accommodation and breakfast are not included in the conference cost.
January 15th, 2023 – EARLY BIRD registration:
- 110 euro – conference fee for regular participants (accommodation to be arranged by participants themselves)
- 95 euro – conference fee plus accommodation in shared rooms and breakfast for scholarship holders (for scholarship requirements see below)
- 35 euro – online participation
January 25th, 2023 – FINAL registration:
- 120 euro – conference fee for regular participants (accommodation to be arranged by participants themselves)
- 105 euro – conference fee plus accommodation in shared rooms and breakfast for scholarship holders (for scholarship requirements see below)
- 45 euro – online participation
The conference fee is waived for conference planning committee members.
We are glad that also this year, we will receive financial support for those conference participants who cannot afford the full conference fee.
Those participants are entitled to pay the reduced conference fee – which includes accommodation in shared rooms -, who:
- are from Central and Eastern Europe
- especially those submitting an abstract
- register for the entire conference
- do not get a reimbursement through their institution.
Full scholarships for conference fees are available only in exceptional cases.
Scholarship holders will be offered accommodation in shared rooms.
Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can pay through Paypal or through our bank account.
1. Paypal LINK
2. CEEAMS bank account:
IBAN HU58 1202 04070175 8448 0020 0001
Raiffeisen Bank Zrt. Budaörs
Templom tér 22.
Branch number 2040
Do not forget to add the conference code and name of participant: *CA2023+participants name*
We are aware of the challenges we all face regarding the rising prices of travel. Therefore, we offer a limited possibility for partial support of your travel costs.
To request travel support, please mark on your registration form:
- Estimated travel cost
- Means of travel
- Requested amount for support
- Reason for your request
Send your early bird registration with your request for travel support by January 15th, 2023.
- Direct flights to Osijek:
There are few direct flights to Osijek. Please check Osijek airport travel agency.
- Traveling to Budapest:
*Budapest to Osijek by bus: If you travel by bus, train, or plane to Budapest airport, there is regular once a day bus line to Osijek. Flixbus leaves at 17:25 and arrival in Osijek at 21:30. For online reservations click HERE.
*Budapest to Osijek by shuttle: We can arrange shuttle pick up at Budapest airport for you. It is 50 EUR per person/one direction. If there would be a group of people being picked up, transport is 35 EUR per person.
- Traveling to Zagreb:
If you travel by bus, train or plane to Zagreb, please check Arriva webpage. There are regular busses to Osijek, several times a day.
For those arriving at Zagreb airport, there is a shuttle to Zagreb bus station.
If you are going to book your own accommodation here are some options. If you are looking at booking.com or Airbnb.com make sure to put “Donji Grad” – this part of the city where the conference venue is located. There are just apartments to rent, there are no hotels or hostels.
*Apartment Mursa: 5 min walk from conference venue, it can accommodate up to 7 people.
*Apartman Krstova: Private apartment across the venue, it can accommodate 2 people. Price: 50 EUR per night for apartman.
If you cancel your conference participation:
- before Wednesday, February 1st, 2023: you will receive your previous payment minus the 45 euro non-refundable fee.
- between February 1st and February 10th, 2023: you will receive your previous payment minus 70 euro.
- after Friday February 10th, 2023: no refunds are possible.